Horizon Science Academy Dayton Elementary School is looking for Full-Time Teachers, Full-Time Substitute Teachers, and Teacher Aides to join our team for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Support the school’s mission, philosophies, values, goals, and policies toward students, parents/guardians and coworkers.
- Design and effectively deliver developmentally appropriate curriculum and instruction which reflects observations and goals of individual children.
- Establish a classroom culture of high expectations that includes college preparation for all students.
- Work with the faculty and school leadership to frequently examine student data for ongoing refinement of instruction and assessment.
- Share best practices with other teachers and collaborate with them to improve instructional and assessment practices.
- Facilitate regular parent/guardian communications and conferences to discuss student progress.
- Keep the classroom environment organized, attractive and safe.
- Interact frequently and respectfully with students.
- Highly qualified in content area
- Uses data to drive instruction
- Receptive to feedback and desire to grow professionally
- Has the work ethic and desire to go above and beyond
- Highly organized
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree
- Minimum of a High School Diploma for Teacher Aide
- Valid OH teaching certificate/license or must be in the process of obtaining a valid OH teaching certificate/license in subject area to be taught
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation packages are competitive and commensurate with experience. Horizon Science Academy offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision, life, and disability coverage. Employees participate in Ohio STRS (state retirement system). Tuition Reimbursement available up to 3K per year.
Send resume to Alyse Pennington, Horizon Science Academy-Dayton, 4751 Sue Ann Blvd, Dayton, OH 45415 937-277-1177
Horizon Science Academy Dayton Elementary is a charter school servicing students in Kindergarten through Fifth Grade.